Framingham Estate Planning Lawyer
Providing Sound Advice To Help You Achieve Your Goals
A well thought-out estate plan can protect your assets, enable you to provide for your family and give you peace of mind. It can also minimize the possibility of family conflicts after your death.
Attorney Paul Nyer takes a thoughtful and compassionate approach to estate law matters. Having assisted many people in the Framingham area in this regard over the years, he understands the financial issues, family dynamics and practical considerations that must be taken into account to preplan these important matters.
The Law Office of Paul Nyer, Esq., provides advice and services in estate law matters involving:
- Health care proxies
- Durable powers of attorney
- Estate tax minimization strategies
- Asset protection
- Elder law
- Probate and estate administration
- Other estate law matters
It Starts With A Plan
At the Law Office of Paul Nyer, Esq., we believe in the value of advance planning. When you come to our offices to discuss your needs, Framingham estate planning attorney Paul Nyer will listen as you describe your family, your finances and your long-term goals. He will also learn about your values and the legacy you want to leave to your family or other parties.
Based on these considerations, Paul will then draft the documents and create the legal vehicles designed to help you achieve your goals. At a minimum, these should include:
- Will – Contains instructions for the gathering and distribution of your assets after your death.
- Trust – To follow your wishes at different time periods and events.
- Health care proxy – Appoints someone to make medical decisions on your behalf if you are unable to do so. It also describes the extent of the life-saving measures you wish to receive or refuse to receive if you become terminally ill.
- Durable power of attorney – Appoints someone to handle your financial affairs if you become unable to do so.
Marriage, the birth of a child, divorce or another significant event in your life should cause you to revisit your estate plan. Paul Nyer can update your estate documents for a reasonable fee.
Call for a Consultation with Paul Nyer
To discuss your needs regarding wills and trusts, probate or another estate matter, call the Law Office of Paul Nyer, Esq., in Framingham, Massachusetts.